HellBoy 100% Purex Gold Whey (1kg) + HellBoy Peanut Butter (1kg)
This is a vegetarian product.
|Serving Size :||1 Level Scoop (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container (2 Kg) :||66|
|Protein Per 100g :||82|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Very high quality proteins
- Loaded with essential amino acids, including leucine and cysteine
- A complete protein
- Low in lactose content
- Important for bodybuilders and gym enthusiasts
- Important for people who need to lose weight or are simply lacking protein in their diet
- Well tolerated
Key Features- HB Peanut Butter:
- Excellent plant-based protein source.
- High protein
- Low in carbs
- Suitable for people with type 2 diabetes
- Suitable for people who follow a low-carb diet
- Good source of healthy fats
- High in healthy vitamins and minerals
HB 100% PUREX GOLD WHEY
Whey protein is a mixture of proteins isolated from whey, which is the liquid part of milk that separates during cheese production.
Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. It is a mixture of beta-lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobins.
Taking whey protein is a convenient way to add protein on top of your daily intake. This can be important for bodybuilders and gym enthusiasts, as well as people who need to lose weight or are simply lacking protein in their diet.
Whey is generally well tolerated, though people with lactose intolerance need to be careful, and some people may even be allergic to it.
- Excellent source of high-quality protein
- Promotes muscle growth
- May lower blood pressure
- Highly satiating (Filling), which may help reduce hunger
- Helpful in losing weight
- Increases strength
- Enhance the body’s antioxidant defenses
- Boosts metabolism
Hell Boy Natural Peanut Butter
Hell Boy Nutrition Peanut butter is comprised of about 30g of protein per 100g, making it an excellent plant-based protein source. Peanuts belong to the legume family, which also includes beans, peas, and lentils. Legume protein is much lower in methionine and cysteine compared to animal protein.
Peanuts are low in carbs and suitable for people with type 2 diabetes or those following a low-carb diet. Pure peanut butter is a good source of healthy fats. It is high in many healthy vitamins and minerals. It is rich in antioxidants, including p-coumarin and resveratrol.
BCS Peanut Butter is fairly rich in nutrients and a decent protein source. It’s also loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals; it’s a potential source of aflatoxins, which are associated with harmful effects in the long run.
Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
There are no reviews yet.