HB Daily Multivitamin (200) Tablets
This is a Non -Vegetarian product.
|Serving Size :||1 Tablet per day|
|Serving Per Container :||200|
- Contain vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements
- Fulfils nutritional gaps
- Used to treat vitamin deficiencies
- Ensures your body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs
- Use regularly to get the most benefit
- Country of Origin :India
A multivitamin is a preparation with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements. The primary role of a multivitamin is to fill nutritional gaps and make sure people get their daily allowance of under consumed nutrients like vitamins A, C, D, E and K, calcium, magnesium, dietary fiber, choline and potassium.
Multivitamins are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions. It is a supplement that contains many different vitamins and minerals, sometimes alongside other ingredients.
A multivitamin is like an insurance policy, a daily guarantee to ensure your body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs. It can make up for the shortfalls that happen when you don’t get what you need through food.
Use multivitamins regularly to get the most benefit.
- Healthy aging
- Good for your heart
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosts immunity
- Supports eye health
- Contain water-soluble vitamins (B and C), which are essential vitamins on a daily basis
- Healthy hair and skin
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Boosts energy levels & feelings of well being
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Whey Potassium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, and Pharmaceutical Glaze
There are no reviews yet.